Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs PwC BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.