Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs SS&C BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. SS&C compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. SS&C. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SS&C.
- Bloomberg L.P. had 158 more reviews than SS&C that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Bloomberg L.P. had 69 more reviews than SS&C that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Bloomberg L.P. for less than a year
brilliant structure and training available
lack of flexibility to move around desks
Advice to Management
keep doing what you are doing!
I have been working at SS&C full-time
SS&C is a great organisation with a proven track record for growth. It is a great place to work if you enjoy a solution based organisation.
This is a sales driven organisation so if you don't have the motivation to win and help a business grow it may not be the right organisation type for you.