Compare Boeing vs IBM BETASee how working at Boeing vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boeing vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boeing scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- IBM scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Boeing.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Boeing.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I have been working at Boeing
Boeing UK is an EXCEPTIONAL place to intern at. A well recognised organisation who inspires students and employees every day and every single day is new and inviting. My summer intern experience... working with the Communications team has been delightful and I have been able to meet some amazingly supportive and inspirational people
Working from home due to Covid 19
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
Culture of continuous learning and re-invention
Some processes could be shredded
Advice to Management
Continue to inspire and make a dent in the universe