Compare Boeing vs Northrop Grumman BETASee how working at Boeing vs. Northrop Grumman compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boeing vs. Northrop Grumman. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boeing scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Northrop Grumman scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Boeing had 416 more reviews than Northrop Grumman that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Boeing had 8 more reviews than Northrop Grumman that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Boeing
Boeing UK is an EXCEPTIONAL place to intern at. A well recognised organisation who inspires students and employees every day and every single day is new and inviting. My summer intern experience... working with the Communications team has been delightful and I have been able to meet some amazingly supportive and inspirational people
Working from home due to Covid 19
I have been working at Northrop Grumman
Flat structure No bureaucracy Plenty of training opportunities and continual development Bleeding edge ways of working Great colleagues Competitive salary for the most part
Still trying to figure out a number of kinks associated with rapid growth
Advice to Management
Look at your bottlenecks and solve them