Compare Boeing vs phs Group BETASee how working at Boeing vs. phs Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boeing vs. phs Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boeing scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- phs Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Boeing.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at phs Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Boeing.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at phs Group.
I have been working at Boeing
Boeing UK is an EXCEPTIONAL place to intern at. A well recognised organisation who inspires students and employees every day and every single day is new and inviting. My summer intern experience... working with the Communications team has been delightful and I have been able to meet some amazingly supportive and inspirational people
Working from home due to Covid 19
I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 10 years
Compliance is fast paced and can be challenging but it is highly rewarding. You get to work with great people with a strong team ethos led by an experienced leadership team. Lots of development... opportunities for the right people - clear business direction, supportive leadership, vibrant atmosphere, market leaders.
None - approaching a ten+ year work anniversary and very proud to be a part of the Compliance and wider Phs group.