Compare Booking.com vs Oliver James BETASee how working at Booking.com vs. Oliver James compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booking.com vs. Oliver James. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Booking.com scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Oliver James scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Oj" was the most mentioned Pro at Oliver James.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Oliver James.
I have been working at Oliver James full-time
The business clearly cares about its people and this has been evidenced through their commitment to actioning D&I and wellness initiatives
Nothing worth mentioning besides increasing diversity representation particularly within leadership