Compare Booking.com vs SiteMinder BETASee how working at Booking.com vs. SiteMinder compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booking.com vs. SiteMinder. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Booking.com scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- SiteMinder scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at SiteMinder.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
- "Sydney" was the most mentioned Con at SiteMinder.
I have been working at SiteMinder full-time for less than a year
- Great office and community spirit (drinks, activities, celebrations...) - Ongoing trainning - Career development and perspective
It is a competitive industry, but that has nothing to do with the company. If you work hard you will see results and get rewarded. From commissions to Amazon/Visa vouchers, ruffles...