Compare Booking.com vs University of Amsterdam BETASee how working at Booking.com vs. University of Amsterdam compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booking.com vs. University of Amsterdam. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Booking.com scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- University of Amsterdam scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Amsterdam.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
- "Netherlands" was the most mentioned Con at University of Amsterdam.
I worked at Booking.com full-time for more than a year
Great Benefits, Awesome Staff Members, Amazing Training
This is a great company to work for. No Cons.
Advice to Management
Management is great, nothing else to say.
I worked at University of Amsterdam part-time for less than a year
Great team to work with. Improves your oral and time management skills tremendously.
Little influence on the material taught.