Compare Boots vs MHR BETASee how working at Boots vs. MHR compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boots vs. MHR. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MHR scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- "Mhr" was the most mentioned Pro at MHR.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boots.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at MHR.
I have been working at MHR full-time for less than a year
MHR support and invest in their employees through the graduate scheme, mentoring scheme and internal training opportunities. Open modern offices, free parking, canteen and competitive pay.
There is nothing I would complain about