Compare Boots vs Wiltshire Council BETASee how working at Boots vs. Wiltshire Council compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boots vs. Wiltshire Council. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wiltshire Council scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Wiltshire Council.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boots.
- "Hot desking" was the most mentioned Con at Wiltshire Council.
I have been working at Boots part-time for more than 3 years
Relaxed and enjoyable workplace. Everyone is always positive and everyone helps one another, especially if there are complaints/ problems with customers.
Only Con is dealing with customer complaints, however, that comes with the job so you just need to know how to communicate and deal with people.