Compare Booz & Company vs Strategy& BETASee how working at Booz & Company vs. Strategy& compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booz & Company vs. Strategy&. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Booz & Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Strategy& scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Strategy& had 13 more reviews than Booz & Company that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Strategy& had 17 more reviews than Booz & Company that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Booz & Company had 10 more reviews than Strategy& that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Strategy& had 14 more reviews than Booz & Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Booz & Company full-time for more than 10 years
Best people, top clients, interesting work - seamlessly delivering enduring impact and value globally
Integrated into PWC's local structure - lost seamlessly global delivery model
Advice to Management
Keep pushing for a global go-to-market model for relevance and impact
I have been working at Strategy& full-time for more than 5 years
- Iconic clients: the best names in the industry - Challenging problems: very difficult questions to solve - Great variety of work: multiple industries with many specialists contributing in each... project - Culture: people contribute to final recommendations, regardless from their grade or seniority
- poor work-life balance: it is a classic of consulting - a lot of politics: it’s a large organisation now - some teams are much stronger than others
Advice to Management
Keep a lean structure and mix more staffing across teams and countries