Compare Boston Consulting Group vs Accenture BETASee how working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I worked at Accenture
Oppourtunity to work on varied technologies, Lots of online learning. Working on amazing projects that impacts thousands or even millions of people's lives.
Too rigid, too much paperwork, too many rules.
Advice to Management
Provide opportunities for people to expand into new roles. Allow people to work on their projects for a set time, during working hours.