Compare Boston Consulting Group vs Facebook BETASee how working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Facebook scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 141 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Boston Consulting Group had 55 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years
Get to solve some of the world's hardest engineering problems, some of the best coworkers you will ever meet, perks and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else
I can't think of any cons lol I love working for FB