Compare Boston Consulting Group vs Instinct Resourcing BETASee how working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Instinct Resourcing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Instinct Resourcing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Instinct Resourcing scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boston Consulting Group.
I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than a year
Lots of personal growth opportunities Good salary and bonus Very transparent career track and promotion cycles Colleagues who have high aspirations and want to do high quality work
Hard work and long hours For family oriented people, travel might be challenging in long term