Compare Boston Consulting Group vs Quick Release BETASee how working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Quick Release compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Quick Release. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Quick Release scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Qr" was the most mentioned Pro at Quick Release.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Qr" was the most mentioned Con at Quick Release.
I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than a year
Lots of personal growth opportunities Good salary and bonus Very transparent career track and promotion cycles Colleagues who have high aspirations and want to do high quality work
Hard work and long hours For family oriented people, travel might be challenging in long term
I have been working at Quick Release full-time for more than a year
Open communication channels from New starters to Directors Inclusive working groups Challenging projects Great support from management and the people team.
Nothing springs to mind as negative.
Advice to Management
The culture and staff support system within QR has been really great throughout the pandemic, i can't fault how the team handled this year's challenges.