Compare Brandwatch vs 64TEQ BETASee how working at Brandwatch vs. 64TEQ compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brandwatch vs. 64TEQ. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 64TEQ scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Brandwatch.
- "Brighton" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 5 years
- People & culture - unusually talented and nice groups of humans - Ambition to really do something special - Market leaders - great tech - Lots of people move up, across functions and to new... countries in their roles and learn by doing/taking opportunities on, inc to C-suite
- Management and cultures vary by leader/manager and office - Culture can be a bit entitled/indulgent at times - Pressure, constant change, transparency, ambiguity that come with scaling this kind... of company mean you see that this isn't the environment for everyone - some people struggle, some thrive
Advice to Management
Another big year ahead. We need better coordination across teams and more communication at the company level of key themes. We will only succeed if we focus and tough decisions are made.
I have been working at 64TEQ full-time for less than a year
Bandish is committed to the development of his people. He provides the necessary tools, support and coaching to make you a Leader of tomorrow. The management structure is flat and being treated like... an integral cog to the future success of the organisation is paramount. The Culture of 64TEQ is at the heart of its Ethos. I've learned this from day one which helps me be open and transparent in all my day to day activities, its all about Radical Honesty and continual development, something that i am alien too, coming from a very political office based environment. It's a breath of fresh air.
Remote Working , This is a challenge due to the isolation that can come from it, Having come from a place full of people and hustle and bustle, i thought it would be really difficult to adjust,... however having the team on hand to speak to and speaking to clients etc.. it doesn't feel isolated at all.