Compare Brandwatch vs AppyWay BETASee how working at Brandwatch vs. AppyWay compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brandwatch vs. AppyWay. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AppyWay scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Brandwatch.
- "Brighton" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 5 years
- People & culture - unusually talented and nice groups of humans - Ambition to really do something special - Market leaders - great tech - Lots of people move up, across functions and to new... countries in their roles and learn by doing/taking opportunities on, inc to C-suite
- Management and cultures vary by leader/manager and office - Culture can be a bit entitled/indulgent at times - Pressure, constant change, transparency, ambiguity that come with scaling this kind... of company mean you see that this isn't the environment for everyone - some people struggle, some thrive
Advice to Management
Another big year ahead. We need better coordination across teams and more communication at the company level of key themes. We will only succeed if we focus and tough decisions are made.
I have been working at AppyWay full-time for more than 3 years
The ability to work on cutting edge technology. The team energy is great, people are compensated adequately. A lack of hierarchy and a sense of being part of every step in the decision making. We're... building a completely new platform and we're the only ones doing that.
Nothing really, great place to work at all around
Advice to Management