Compare Brandwatch vs CultureAI BETASee how working at Brandwatch vs. CultureAI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brandwatch vs. CultureAI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CultureAI scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Brandwatch.
- "Brighton" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 5 years
- People & culture - unusually talented and nice groups of humans - Ambition to really do something special - Market leaders - great tech - Lots of people move up, across functions and to new... countries in their roles and learn by doing/taking opportunities on, inc to C-suite
- Management and cultures vary by leader/manager and office - Culture can be a bit entitled/indulgent at times - Pressure, constant change, transparency, ambiguity that come with scaling this kind... of company mean you see that this isn't the environment for everyone - some people struggle, some thrive
Advice to Management
Another big year ahead. We need better coordination across teams and more communication at the company level of key themes. We will only succeed if we focus and tough decisions are made.
I have been working at CultureAI full-time for less than a year
Working with some of the most interesting companies, we are providing our clients with a product and service that truly adds value. The company is extremely agile and can make quick decisions and... changes when needed, which is an environment I work well in. Working alongside some of the best people in the business I have learned more in my time here than years in other companies. The close-knit team here genuinely cares about the mission and vision for the company future.
The fast paced and demanding environment is not for everyone and growing rapidly means no two days are the same, so you have to be prepared to be kept on your toes.