Compare Brandwatch vs Duedil BETASee how working at Brandwatch vs. Duedil compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brandwatch vs. Duedil. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Duedil scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Brandwatch.
- "Brighton" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 5 years
- People & culture - unusually talented and nice groups of humans - Ambition to really do something special - Market leaders - great tech - Lots of people move up, across functions and to new... countries in their roles and learn by doing/taking opportunities on, inc to C-suite
- Management and cultures vary by leader/manager and office - Culture can be a bit entitled/indulgent at times - Pressure, constant change, transparency, ambiguity that come with scaling this kind... of company mean you see that this isn't the environment for everyone - some people struggle, some thrive
Advice to Management
Another big year ahead. We need better coordination across teams and more communication at the company level of key themes. We will only succeed if we focus and tough decisions are made.
I worked at Duedil full-time for more than 5 years
A lovely company with great office atmosphere and team spirit. Working at DueDil feels like being part of a family. Diverse and likeable staff. Nice offices in a great location. Some meaty... engineering challenges to get stuck in to, particularly if you like data. After a few years of searching, DueDil finally understands its value proposition and ideal customers, as evidenced by recent success in the British Banking Awards.
As mentioned above, it took DueDil a few years to fully understand its value proposition and target markets. Some of the early investors were disappointed and fund raising was an ever-present... concern, leading to high staff turnover at times. Management has since done a great job in right-sizing the ambition and building a more sustainable story. At the time I left, there wasn't a lot of career development runway ahead of me.
Advice to Management
I've been away from DueDil for a year now but still consider it my spiritual "start-up" home and miss working with you. Keep up the positive momentum and keep the family vibe. P.S. - I told you... the API would be a big hit ;-)