Compare Brandwatch vs FLF Product Design BETASee how working at Brandwatch vs. FLF Product Design compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brandwatch vs. FLF Product Design. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Brandwatch scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- FLF Product Design scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Brandwatch" was the most mentioned Pro at Brandwatch.
- "Brandwatch" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than a year
A lot of opportunities to grow Latest tech You are being heard Freedom (remote work. yei!)
Sometimes there is lack of leadership Company is defining their internal processes as being recently acquired, so some internal processes can be messy
Advice to Management
Make sure you communicate the strategy very clearly
I have been working at FLF Product Design full-time
- The company is designed to create a culture of collaboration and empathy - Clear mission and values - People-oriented leadership, together with a focus on the process - Rooted in Design Thinking... methodology + enabling Circular Economy
Typical challenges of a fully remote company, such as communication (various time zones), self-organisation and self-motivation.