Compare Brandwatch vs FlexPay BETASee how working at Brandwatch vs. FlexPay compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brandwatch vs. FlexPay. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FlexPay scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Brandwatch.
- "Brighton" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 5 years
- People & culture - unusually talented and nice groups of humans - Ambition to really do something special - Market leaders - great tech - Lots of people move up, across functions and to new... countries in their roles and learn by doing/taking opportunities on, inc to C-suite
- Management and cultures vary by leader/manager and office - Culture can be a bit entitled/indulgent at times - Pressure, constant change, transparency, ambiguity that come with scaling this kind... of company mean you see that this isn't the environment for everyone - some people struggle, some thrive
Advice to Management
Another big year ahead. We need better coordination across teams and more communication at the company level of key themes. We will only succeed if we focus and tough decisions are made.
I have been working at FlexPay full-time for more than a year
As a smaller company you have fantastic opportunities to jump into all different facets of the business and develop your skillset as a professional
There is limited room for growth as they are still growing, you may need to wait many years for any meaningful promotion.