Compare Brandwatch vs nPlan BETASee how working at Brandwatch vs. nPlan compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brandwatch vs. nPlan. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- nPlan scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Brandwatch.
- "Brighton" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 5 years
- People & culture - unusually talented and nice groups of humans - Ambition to really do something special - Market leaders - great tech - Lots of people move up, across functions and to new... countries in their roles and learn by doing/taking opportunities on, inc to C-suite
- Management and cultures vary by leader/manager and office - Culture can be a bit entitled/indulgent at times - Pressure, constant change, transparency, ambiguity that come with scaling this kind... of company mean you see that this isn't the environment for everyone - some people struggle, some thrive
Advice to Management
Another big year ahead. We need better coordination across teams and more communication at the company level of key themes. We will only succeed if we focus and tough decisions are made.
I have been working at nPlan full-time for more than a year
nPlan is made up of great people, working collaboratively to solve a big, challenging problem in the construction industry at a time of great upheaval. Working here provides a once in a generation... opportunity to make an impact at an industry level. What I really like about the day to day of working at nPlan is that we have a well defined set of values that we truly live by. Our values don't just sit in a document or on the wall, but we continually measure ourselves against them. We celebrate when we live up to them and we learn from the moments when we don't.
I came from a large corporate and found the lack of direction challenging at first. When you join a small team you truly get to make an impact on the direction of travel for the organisation. This... required an adjustment on my part - instead of waiting for an instruction, I had to learn to make a decision and run with it. Everyone is empowered and supported to do this at nPlan.