Compare Bristol City Council vs Hertfordshire County Council BETASee how working at Bristol City Council vs. Hertfordshire County Council compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bristol City Council vs. Hertfordshire County Council. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bristol City Council scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Hertfordshire County Council scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Bristol City Council had 4 more reviews than Hertfordshire County Council that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- Hertfordshire County Council had 4 more reviews than Bristol City Council that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at Hertfordshire County Council full-time for more than 10 years
As is often the case with public sector, the salaries may not match private sector, but great package of support and benefits - range of salary sacrifice/savings/ good pension/ great learning and... development offer and CPD.
Some heads of service are not quite on board with flexible working/family friendly work practices and obstruct requests for this