Compare British Airways vs Emirates BETASee how working at British Airways vs. Emirates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Airways vs. Emirates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Emirates scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Emirates had 41 more reviews than British Airways that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- Emirates had 39 more reviews than British Airways that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at British Airways full-time for more than 10 years
Good management Lots of progression Good salary Lots of opportunities Good culture Caring management Flexibility
I found working for British Airways there was no cons everything I've listed above is all positive, the only downside was the performance system
I worked at Emirates full-time for more than 5 years
- good flying pay - dubai is great place to live - you will see the world - work with different nationalities - training you will take with you for life
- your not guaranteed a long career there, always on a three year contract or less - very strict/ can be cruel on your personal appearance - seniority is very important