Compare British Airways vs Ryanair BETASee how working at British Airways vs. Ryanair compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Airways vs. Ryanair. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- British Airways scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ryanair scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- British Airways had 209 more reviews than Ryanair that mentioned "Staff travel" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at British Airways.
- "Cabin crew" was the most mentioned Con at Ryanair.
I worked at British Airways full-time for more than 10 years
Good management Lots of progression Good salary Lots of opportunities Good culture Caring management Flexibility
I found working for British Airways there was no cons everything I've listed above is all positive, the only downside was the performance system
I have been working at Ryanair part-time for more than 3 years
Good game to keep up
Bad thing about it I think I left the wrong thing in my head I was so upset that you were going too hard and you still wanna go on the road and I get to see ya gotta be like you have a good choice
Advice to Management
Don’t be surprised to hear from macs that you have to work with you and I possibly could borrow the money to go feed him for the day