Compare British Airways vs Thomas Cook BETASee how working at British Airways vs. Thomas Cook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Airways vs. Thomas Cook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- British Airways scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Thomas Cook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Staff travel" was the most mentioned Pro at British Airways.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Thomas Cook.
- British Airways had 10 more reviews than Thomas Cook that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at British Airways full-time
Strong team, supportive managers, training and development opportunities, travel benefits
Slow career progression, outdated processes and technology
Advice to Management
Invest more in your technology. Its slow and outdated