Compare British Heart Foundation vs Ambitious about Autism BETASee how working at British Heart Foundation vs. Ambitious about Autism compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Heart Foundation vs. Ambitious about Autism. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- British Heart Foundation scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ambitious about Autism scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at British Heart Foundation.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at British Heart Foundation.
I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year
- People: passionate about the cause, creative, talented people, very nice and kind. People have a curious and open mind, and keen to try new things (ways of working, methods, business models etc) -... Brand: it’s a beautiful, very loved and respected brand - Opportunities: there’s plenty of opportunities for internal mobility
Nothing I can think of
I have been working at Ambitious about Autism full-time for more than 3 years
I have been working at Treehouse School for 4 years now and have worked in all areas of the school. I began my career here as a Trainee Tutor and quickly progressed to a tutor, then senior tutor-... before being fully supported in completing my teacher training. Ambitious about Autism/Treehouse school offers: - A friendly team atmosphere. -Staff that really care. -Great career progression and staff CPD. -Amazing pupils. -Staff who are experts in their fields. -Subject specialists. - and much more...
The staff turn over- however the team atmosphere, amazing pupils and knowledgeable staff always remains.