Compare British Red Cross vs Relief International BETASee how working at British Red Cross vs. Relief International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Red Cross vs. Relief International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Relief International scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at British Red Cross.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Relief International.
- "Volunteers" was the most mentioned Con at British Red Cross.
- "Field offices" was the most mentioned Con at Relief International.
I worked at Relief International
Nice time, good pay for international staff, always quite a lot to do
Management is heavy and preoccupied with outdated methods and approaches. Slows down innovation or new ideas.
Advice to Management
Less management internationally, let the country offices and national staff take more of a lead