Compare British Red Cross vs Relief International BETASee how working at British Red Cross vs. Relief International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Red Cross vs. Relief International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Relief International scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- British Red Cross had 6 more reviews than Relief International that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Volunteers" was the most mentioned Con at British Red Cross.
- "Lack of management" was the most mentioned Con at Relief International.
I have been working at Relief International full-time
Very flexible with where/when you work Friendly and understanding management and colleagues Largely good benefits and support packages
Very poor parental leave (10 days for women after 1 year) Lack of diversity particularly on board and SMT