Compare Brown-Forman vs Bacardi BETASee how working at Brown-Forman vs. Bacardi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brown-Forman vs. Bacardi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Brown-Forman scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Bacardi had 19 more reviews than Brown-Forman that mentioned "Great brands" as a Pro.
- Bacardi had 3 more reviews than Brown-Forman that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Brown-Forman full-time
On-boarding week; efficiently organised & engaging given the circumstances of lockdown being implemented and all had to be completed virtually
I have no cons & can not imagine I will in the future.
I have been working at Bacardi full-time for less than a year
* Bacardi have shown what they are about by committing millions of dollars to on trade and businesses who need it * Closing some of the plants and dedicating them to produce hand sanitizer for local... needs * Although no one likes to - Bacardi has shown we are all in this together by guaranteeing 100% salary to all furloughed staff, and simply reducing a small percentage of bonuses across the board (Most other companies would just not pay it) * Tech team have done a fantastic job in making the transition to remote working seamless and secure * Although all remote - we are still working fantastically close together on projects and supporting one another * Virtual team drinks and online cocktail masterclasses are great fun * Personally I still have lots to do
* Love being busy - but seem to be on more calls now than ever before * Longer term - social isolation could be a problem (although every person in the world in every business has the same problem... right now) * I wonder if longer-term offices will be closed or jobs cut simply because of the current climate * Business could be more transparent in general with regards to what they are thinking for the company
Advice to Management
Overall - keep it up!