Compare Brunel vs Rullion BETASee how working at Brunel vs. Rullion compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Brunel vs. Rullion. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Brunel scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Rullion scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Mogelijkheden" was the most mentioned Pro at Brunel.
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at Rullion.
- "Gehalt" was the most mentioned Con at Brunel.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Rullion.
I worked at Brunel full-time for more than 3 years
I was the sales and recruitment manager for the UK for Brunel working between Manchester and London, they are a great company to work for. Fantastic global footprint, professional working... environment, international client database and a great management team. Plenty of opportunity for progression as I experienced.
None. Unlike a review written on here, seemingly by the sales and recruitment manager for the UK??? That review was not written by myself and I held that position up until end of July 2015.
Advice to Management
I don't have any advice as the management team do a really great job. I had one of the fastest career progressions with Brunel and a great experience with them.