Compare Bupa vs NHS BETASee how working at Bupa vs. NHS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bupa vs. NHS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bupa scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- NHS scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bupa.
- "Nhs" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS.
- NHS had 276 more reviews than Bupa that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Bupa full-time for more than 5 years
Customer centric organisation, genuinely trying to do the right thing for customers. Whilst its an insurance product, they are really trying to help people get the best care. Really do care about... their people, and driving an inclusive agenda.
Sometimes it doesn’t feel as though there is a plan with everyone contributing on anything that personally matters to them. This was different during Covid
Advice to Management
Keep the focus we have seen during Covid up, and keep the decision making sharp and snappy