Compare Burson-Marsteller vs Weber Shandwick BETASee how working at Burson-Marsteller vs. Weber Shandwick compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Burson-Marsteller vs. Weber Shandwick. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Burson-Marsteller scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Weber Shandwick scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Weber Shandwick had 26 more reviews than Burson-Marsteller that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Weber Shandwick had 52 more reviews than Burson-Marsteller that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Weber Shandwick had 49 more reviews than Burson-Marsteller that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Weber Shandwick full-time for more than 3 years
London leadership, global network that really works well together, constantly striving for improvement.
Not everyone likes change and it's been tricky in the past to navigate but the future looks really positive.
Advice to Management
Keep up the clarity and consistency of communications.