Compare CGI vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at CGI vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CGI vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CGI scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bell Canada scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- CGI had 340 more reviews than Bell Canada that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at CGI.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bell Canada.
I worked at CGI full-time for more than 3 years
Managers have a reasonable amount t of power and autonomy, which in turn lets employees develop how they want. Moving between roles/projects is comparatively easy to changing jobs elsewhere
Lower pay than elsewhere, but made up for with good benefits