Compare CGI vs FDM Group BETASee how working at CGI vs. FDM Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CGI vs. FDM Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CGI scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- FDM Group scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at CGI.
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at CGI.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I worked at CGI full-time
Very good company to grow and develop your career, with good training opportunities.
Work can be very demanding and stressful at times.
Advice to Management
You continue to do a good job, continue as you are.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years