Compare CGI vs SCC BETASee how working at CGI vs. SCC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CGI vs. SCC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CGI scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at CGI.
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at SCC.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at CGI.
- "No pay rises" was the most mentioned Con at SCC.
I worked at CGI full-time for more than 3 years
Managers have a reasonable amount t of power and autonomy, which in turn lets employees develop how they want. Moving between roles/projects is comparatively easy to changing jobs elsewhere
Lower pay than elsewhere, but made up for with good benefits