Compare CH2M vs CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation BETASee how working at CH2M vs. CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CH2M vs. CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CH2M scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CH2M.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at CH2M.
I have been working at CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation full-time for more than 8 years
Industry competitive pay, different assignments for those willing to stretch, training provided in order to qualify workers to do their job.
Pigeon holing. Hr citation of industry competitive wage then hook and pegging salary to market to why they cant give better pay or raises for merit. No money for more than minimal training. 45 minute... commute each way but not considered in salary when comp against town wage, where commute is 5 minutes. Systemic tribal knowledge loss in the name of staffing cost.
Advice to Management
Stop HR sexism in advancement propaganda posters. Do succession planning in engineering and operations. Pay better than local or you will get the leftovers from those who cant find a townie job with... less commute and identical salary. Train your workers for more than minimal rad and hazardous worker. They own nuclear facilities and should be trained to give best in class portection of the worker, the public, and nature.