Compare CNH Industrial vs CNH Industrial Capital BETASee how working at CNH Industrial vs. CNH Industrial Capital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CNH Industrial vs. CNH Industrial Capital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CNH Industrial scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- CNH Industrial Capital scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at CNH Industrial.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at CNH Industrial Capital.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at CNH Industrial.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at CNH Industrial Capital.
I have been working at CNH Industrial full-time for more than 5 years
The company has a great number of well-known brands in the capital goods industry and the growth outlook in the next few years are looking very positive. Co-workers are generally very supportive and... nice. Flexible working pattern is supported as long as it doesn't impact on the quality of work.
If you speak Italian then great. If you don't and happen to have to work with the teams in Turin it can be frustrating.
I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital full-time
Capable and trustworthy managers and directors in a positive working environment
Basildon's offices need to renovated. A part from that, no real disadvantage to mention.