Compare CNH Industrial vs CNH Industrial Capital BETASee how working at CNH Industrial vs. CNH Industrial Capital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CNH Industrial vs. CNH Industrial Capital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CNH Industrial scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- CNH Industrial Capital scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at CNH Industrial.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at CNH Industrial Capital.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at CNH Industrial.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at CNH Industrial Capital.
I have been working at CNH Industrial Capital
everyone pulls together, job opportunities are plentifull if I want to work abroad, plenty of travel both foreign & in uk. Every day the job throws up new challenges & that is part of the excitement.... There are new things to learn & take on board all the time & I always feel that career advancement is available if I work hard enough & want it.
people dont always want to take responsibility for making tough decisions preferring to play safe. sometimes decisions or changes in working practices arent always filtered down as quickly as you... would like but most if not all companies suffer from that. IT support are tuned in to HQ based issues but for those who work from home they can be slower to react & understand the difficulty is a piece of equipment is causing problems.
Advice to Management
none, the department I work in is very open & we feel able to share any such feedback with no fear of reprisals