Compare CSI (Computer Systems Institute) vs JobGiraffe BETASee how working at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) vs. JobGiraffe compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) vs. JobGiraffe. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CSI (Computer Systems Institute) scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- JobGiraffe scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CSI (Computer Systems Institute).
- "Job search" was the most mentioned Pro at JobGiraffe.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CSI (Computer Systems Institute).
- "No complaints" was the most mentioned Con at JobGiraffe.
I have been working at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) full-time for more than a year
CSI is truly a global institution with students and faculty from all over the world, with personal and professional backgrounds that are truly remarkable. I feel like I learn something new every day... in my interactions with them. The organization is agile and responds quickly to both student needs and market conditions. It was impressive how the entire organization came together in the last 7 months to handle the challenges of COVID-19.
Salaries have improved substantially in the last 6 months for many positions, with others still in need of review.
I have been working at JobGiraffe
Diane was an awesome help, she would always keep me updated on anything she heard and would try to get feedback from interviewers. She also went over my resume and suggested changes I make to help me... get a job.
No cons at the moment