Compare CWT vs American Express TRS BETASee how working at CWT vs. American Express TRS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CWT vs. American Express TRS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CWT scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- American Express TRS scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at CWT.
- "Environment to work" was the most mentioned Pro at American Express TRS.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at CWT.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express TRS.
I have been working at CWT full-time
Diverse company with a supportive culture - most senior leadership genuinely cares about upholding the values of the company which were set down by the founder more than a century ago. There is... excellent communication from leadership through the internal social networking site and regular Town Halls for all staff - where staff can ask anything.
The company doesn't focus on learning and development to any meaningful extent.
I have been working at American Express TRS for more than a year
Very very competitive atmosphere and good management. A to hard work vintage full and especially important for me to be in competitive environment. Management very relaxed.
Some co-workers are very toxic