Compare Cabinet Office UK vs Government of the United Kingdom BETASee how working at Cabinet Office UK vs. Government of the United Kingdom compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cabinet Office UK vs. Government of the United Kingdom. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cabinet Office UK scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Government of the United Kingdom scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Cabinet Office UK and Government of the United Kingdom both have 9 total submitted reviews for "Flexible working".
- Cabinet Office UK had 1 more reviews than Government of the United Kingdom that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Cabinet Office UK.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Government of the United Kingdom.
I have been working at Government of the United Kingdom full-time
Great organisation to work for, really provide a lot of training, flexible working and respect a healthy work/life balance.
Sometimes processes can be bureaucratic for the sake of it, just because things haven't been changed over time.