Compare Cadence Design Systems vs Cisco Systems BETASee how working at Cadence Design Systems vs. Cisco Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cadence Design Systems vs. Cisco Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cadence Design Systems scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Cadence Design Systems.
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- Cisco Systems had 527 more reviews than Cadence Design Systems that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year
People always willing to help. Lots of experts and the company is very flexible about the work hours and allows a lot of work from home (they did that before coronavirus)
As it's a big company, climbing the ranks might not be the easiest thing to achieve and you mind find yourself stuck with a slow progression system if you are not one particularly bright individual... when it comes to dealing with a big companies birocracy.