Compare Caffè Nero vs Costa BETASee how working at Caffè Nero vs. Costa compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Caffè Nero vs. Costa. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Caffè Nero scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Costa scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Free coffee" was the most mentioned Pro at Caffè Nero.
- "Free drinks" was the most mentioned Pro at Costa.
- Costa had 70 more reviews than Caffè Nero that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Caffè Nero full-time for more than 3 years
Made friends for life - Became a Caffe Nero family A lot of training - I knew nothing about the different coffees there before Sent down to London for training Helpful around university... studies Work in the different cafes around the city if needing extra hours Have your own regulars and generally less fussy customers compared to other chains. Barista of the Year competition - Represent your cafe Prizes to win Caffe Nero noticeboard - Would mention you if you had positive customer feedback or your birthday
Not much progression Perfect for a student or for a temporary job
Advice to Management
To make more effort for their staffs mental health