Compare Cambridge Assessment vs Oxford University Press BETASee how working at Cambridge Assessment vs. Oxford University Press compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cambridge Assessment vs. Oxford University Press. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cambridge Assessment scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Cambridge Assessment.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Oxford University Press.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Cambridge Assessment.
- "Oup" was the most mentioned Con at Oxford University Press.
I have been working at Cambridge Assessment full-time for more than 3 years
With the implementation of a new Values structure, the movement from the annual performance review to the agile 'Continuous Conversations' format, it feels like we are moving in the right direction.... Our global organisation has been put to the test in these recent Covid times and the speed at which those who could perform their roles at home were deployed and supported was amazing. Our well being has been genuinely high on the agenda and communications have been human, supportive and timely. We've also been able to embed the home working policy for all, and flexibility is now the norm. At no time have we felt pressured to return - it is a gradual and safe return, for those who feel comfortable doing so.
Nothing worth noting in the scheme of things. We've really shown what we are made of.
Advice to Management
Maintain the flexibility and team ethos that Covid has strengthened