Compare Camelot Group vs Camelot Commercial Cleaning BETASee how working at Camelot Group vs. Camelot Commercial Cleaning compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Camelot Group vs. Camelot Commercial Cleaning. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Camelot Group scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Camelot Commercial Cleaning scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good causes" was the most mentioned Pro at Camelot Group.
- "Watford" was the most mentioned Con at Camelot Group.
I have been working at Camelot Commercial Cleaning
Security: license with the government to operate the lottery for a good few years, and - whatever the economy, people will always buy lottery tickets. Non-managerial people are friendly and... helpful.
Used to be a great company with a genuine family feel, but since the change of ownership, started going downhill quickly over the last 2-3 years. Cost-cutting initiatives implemented without... regard to impact on employees: fringe benefits and bonuses are brutally cut (at non-senior management level), training is almost non-existent. All this whilst the company is actually making more profit than ever before, so very short sighted strategy not to invest in people. Although the screws are being tightened on non-senior management, this does not affect contract staff, so if you get offered a contract as a temp, worthwhile taking it on as you'll be paid substantially more than permanent staff. No longer clear career paths. A lot of loyal and talented employees are leaving - very much a feeling of a sinking ship.
Advice to Management
Start investing in people again and look at strategy for employee retention before it is too late.