Compare Campbell Ewald vs The Mars Agency BETASee how working at Campbell Ewald vs. The Mars Agency compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Campbell Ewald vs. The Mars Agency. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Campbell Ewald scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Mars Agency scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Campbell Ewald had 1 more reviews than The Mars Agency that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Campbell Ewald.
- "No 401k match" was the most mentioned Con at The Mars Agency.
I have been working at Campbell Ewald full-time for more than 3 years
The people are so nice, a few big name clients, excellent work life balance, and best of all - they actually mean it when they say unlimited vacation
Bleeding clients left and right due to antiquated thinking and lackluster creative
I have been working at The Mars Agency full-time for more than a year
Mars has been in the marketing game for decades now. Working at an agency with so much history has been a humbling experience. My professional growth has skyrocketed ever since I started working here... (its been a little more than a year now). You’re typically given a lot on your plate, but it builds good work ethic over time. Recommended to anyone looking to dip their toe into the world of marketing.
It’s safe to say that the pros outweigh the cons in my mind. The only thing I would complain about is the sheer amount of work you have to deal with on a daily basis. Like I said, however, it builds... good work ethic given enough time.
Advice to Management
Continue improving the culture and listening to employee feedback.