Compare Campbell Soup Company vs Danone North America BETASee how working at Campbell Soup Company vs. Danone North America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Campbell Soup Company vs. Danone North America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Campbell Soup Company scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- Danone North America scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Campbell Soup Company.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Danone North America.
- Danone North America had 20 more reviews than Campbell Soup Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Campbell Soup Company had 1 more reviews than Danone North America that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Danone North America full-time
Great benefits coming from a billion dollar company. Great supervisor and flexible schedule plus quarterly bonuses.
Lacking pay as title says. Making less in a position that requires 4 year technical degree than other positions that only require high school or equ. Also no one is accountable for anything and... people just work to cover there own butts.
Advice to Management
Either increase starting rate of this position to ensure you actually keep people around or make promotions possible within a reasonable time frame. If not, people will quit within 2 months.