Compare Canadian Tire vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Bell Canada scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Bell Canada had 51 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Bell Canada had 21 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Canadian Tire full-time
Working at Canadian Tire was an enjoyable experience as a teenager. It's a good job for first timers.
As with all retail, you deal with the best and worst of today's society. Some days it seems everyone is in a good mood and vice versa.
Advice to Management
The management at the Canadian Tire I worked at were great. They communicated constantly, and maintained an open-door policy.