Compare Canadian Tire vs CGI BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. CGI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. CGI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- CGI scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Tire.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at CGI.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at CGI.
I worked at Canadian Tire full-time
Working at Canadian Tire was an enjoyable experience as a teenager. It's a good job for first timers.
As with all retail, you deal with the best and worst of today's society. Some days it seems everyone is in a good mood and vice versa.
Advice to Management
The management at the Canadian Tire I worked at were great. They communicated constantly, and maintained an open-door policy.