Compare Canadian Tire vs Canadian Tire Financial Services BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. Canadian Tire Financial Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. Canadian Tire Financial Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Canadian Tire Financial Services scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Canadian Tire had 103 more reviews than Canadian Tire Financial Services that mentioned "Profit sharing" as a Pro.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire.
- "Welland" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire Financial Services.
I worked at Canadian Tire full-time
Working at Canadian Tire was an enjoyable experience as a teenager. It's a good job for first timers.
As with all retail, you deal with the best and worst of today's society. Some days it seems everyone is in a good mood and vice versa.
Advice to Management
The management at the Canadian Tire I worked at were great. They communicated constantly, and maintained an open-door policy.
I have been working at Canadian Tire Financial Services full-time for less than a year
Easy, training, co workers and managers we’re nice
My wage was really low