Compare Canadian Tire vs Online Business Systems BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. Online Business Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. Online Business Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Online Business Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Tire.
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at Online Business Systems.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire.
- "Onliners" was the most mentioned Con at Online Business Systems.
I worked at Canadian Tire full-time
Working at Canadian Tire was an enjoyable experience as a teenager. It's a good job for first timers.
As with all retail, you deal with the best and worst of today's society. Some days it seems everyone is in a good mood and vice versa.
Advice to Management
The management at the Canadian Tire I worked at were great. They communicated constantly, and maintained an open-door policy.